Steambust and Counter strike source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i have steam buster and counter strike source,but when i click the Counter Strike source button in steambuster,its comes up with the launching application box,then the box dissapears,and then it does nothing,just stays at my desktop,but using 70% CPU...

P.s This is on my laptop.

Ok i have steam buster and counter strike source,but when i click the Counter Strike source button in steambuster,its comes up with the launching application box,then the box dissapears,and then it does nothing,just stays at my desktop,but using 70% CPU...

P.s This is on my laptop.

mine won't load either.. tell me if you figure out what's wrong

You know better than to talk about piracy here. Just go buy the game for the whole, oh, I dunno, $20 it's worth?

If you have problems then, I'll be willing to help.

You know better than to talk about piracy here. Just go buy the game for the whole, oh, I dunno, $20 it's worth?

If you have problems then, I'll be willing to help.

no i have the REAL game and mine won't load im fucking pissed off as i just got it

i changed the resolution and it logged me off, like it failed to change it. it won't start now and theres no options to change in game stuff. i registered for the forums and it hasnt accepted me yet

Well thats different. He didn't buy it.

Could you describe in depth what your problem is?
Along with your system specs too.

I can definitely run it, but I'm afraid i might have put the specs too high. Still, that doesn't constitute it not loading at all.

I changed the res to widescreen and put some stuff on high. When it was re-adjusting it closed, and now when I try to start it, it looks like it's trying to, but it just fails. I re downloaded it too, to no luck.

Oh and im sure you have pirated games before......:p

I don't blatantly admit then go asking for help because I can't figure it out myself.

If you have the tenacity pirate it, you should figure out how it works on your own.
Let the people who actually have legitimate problems get the attention of those willing to help.

I can definitely run it, but I'm afraid i might have put the specs too high. Still, that doesn't constitute it not loading at all.

I changed the res to widescreen and put some stuff on high. When it was re-adjusting it closed, and now when I try to start it, it looks like it's trying to, but it just fails. I re downloaded it too, to no luck.

OK, this is a registry issue you got here.

Right click counter-strike source on steam, go to properties, go to set launch options, then put in

-dxlevel 90
This will reset your registry settings for CSS.

click ok>close, then start CSS. It should work. After it reaches the menu, exit, go back into the options, and remove -dxlevel 90.

I don't blatantly admit then go asking for help because I can't figure it out myself.

If you have the tenacity pirate it, you should figure out how it works on your own.
Let the people who actually have legitimate problems get the attention of those willing to help.

OK, this is a registry issue you got here.

Right click counter-strike source on steam, go to properties, go to set launch options, then put in

-dxlevel 90
This will reset your registry settings for CSS.

click ok>close, then start CSS. It should work. After it reaches the menu, exit, go back into the options, and remove -dxlevel 90.

awesome man, thanks a billion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom