Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you host it through Imageshack or something, get the direct link and then just put it in between tags:

Code:
 [img] direct link here [/img]

Or just press this button:
insertimage.gif
and put the direct link in the prompt.

Lol, I actually inserted that image into the post.

LOL I think he is saying he stood at the Gym and looked at himself in the mirror all day ?
your retarted when ppl go workout thats what it is....no time to bs or play around, if thats you thinking of someone working out then i guess you have never done it and you need to stay at your computer.

Mmmmm. he does seem to think he is Gods Gift.

have i ever said that??? nope looks like someone has drunk plenty of hateraid,but its ok it's cool ure jealous..just means u want to be me.

you can't be me but i guess if you try hard enough you can be sorta like me.

yall r idioits i talked about my day and how i was upset!!!
I'm on a diet and i don't get enough carbs to keep all the strength i have gotten from bulking up.Now that my weight is coming down so r my lifts along with my energy.

ya'll need to grow up seriously or don't comment on what i say its redundent i heard what you had to say so stop being little kids, if you want just go work out and have fun,IF NOT MINE YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

yall r idioits i talked about my day and how i was upset!!!
I'm on a diet and i don't get enough carbs to keep all the strength i have gotten from bulking up.Now that my weight is coming down so r my lifts along with my energy.

The only reason why we are saying all this is exactly because of that. You are upset over some material shit that doesn't matter. Stop being a little teenage girl and insulting us. If you say stuff like that, you should expect to be mocked, and no need to get all f-cking riled up about it.

ya'll need to grow up seriously or don't comment on what i say its redundent i heard what you had to say so stop being little kids, if you want just go work out and have fun,IF NOT MINE YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Well, if you have heard what we say, and you know that we don't like it when you say stuff that nobody here really cares about and/or finds stupid, then the solution is simple...

READY?

Stop talking about it.

The only reason why we are saying all this is exactly because of that. You are upset over some material shit that doesn't matter. Stop being a little teenage girl and insulting us. If you say stuff like that, you should expect to be mocked, and no need to get all f-cking riled up about it.

Well, if you have heard what we say, and you know that we don't like it when you say stuff that nobody here really cares about and/or finds stupid, then the solution is simple...

READY?

Stop talking about it.

Awesome post Thelis.

^^ That was a pointless post Lowndsey.

But anyways back on the randomness.

I'm gunna start working out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom