frys rebate

ericf19931

Daemon Poster
i went to frys on black friday and bought some things with rebates on them. i sent in the rebates and they havent came yet. does it usually take this long for black friday rebates to come?

Yeah, you have to be quite patient. Companies are always quick when they get money from you, but you try and get money from them and they'll try to extend the time as long as they can.

There is the chance that your rebate got lost in the mail. After all, the USPS is far from perfect.

Yeah, you have to be quite patient. Companies are always quick when they get money from you, but you try and get money from them and they'll try to extend the time as long as they can.

There is the chance that your rebate got lost in the mail. After all, the USPS is far from perfect.

Yeah, they take months for some rebates to come.

BTW Alvino, you <3 E36?

Fanboy or do you actually drive one? :p

what would i do if my rebate got lost?

They take as long as they can because while they have your money its gaining interest in a bank account until they take it out and send it back to you, thats how companies can offer rebates. If its lost I think your out of luck, but I could be wrong there is usually a really long list of terms with rebates it will probably say in there.

Yeah, they take months for some rebates to come.

BTW Alvino, you <3 E36?

Fanboy or do you actually drive one? :p

I actually drive one. When I get around to it, I'll take a picture and post it in the car thread. :) As for being a fanboy...not so much. I'm a BMW enthusiast. ;)

what would i do if my rebate got lost?

Unfortunately, not much can be done if that happens. That's why they always advise you to make photocopies of the Proof of Purchase and filled rebate sheet just in case it does ever get lost in the mail.

I got my EVGA rebates rather fast, it only took a month for them, but Corsair's rebate took at least 3 months. It's ridiculous, I hate mail in rebates over instant rebates, but if you want some money back you might as well send in the rebate stuff and wait. A long time ago we sent in one from Best Buy, it was never heard of again.

Back
Top Bottom