How do you guys sleep?

Thelis

Golden Master
I know, I know, weird question but I am actually wondering. When not sleeping with a girl, I prefer to sleep with two pillows in a 90 degree angle. Sometimes I wake up with one on the floor though...

Sweet dreams.
sleepytime.jpg

I'd just like peeps to know that this was mutual winnage right here.

i sleep normally but sometimes i wake up on top of a car from germany heading toward new york city

OK for reelz...
I sleep on my side. Both arms under the pillow for warmth. Sometimes I have two and do the 90 degree thing.

Also I frequently flip my pillow because I like it to be cold. I think I have mild insomnia as well because I'm always tired and seem to have lots of trouble falling asleep.

I'm with on my stomach, or on my back. if I'm on the stomach, both arms are under the pillow, and on my back I'm keeping the dog from some stuff as a pillow.... :eek:

I try and sleep lying down, but I find it easier to sleep upside down perched on a branch or something...

Haha, joke, no, I try and lie on my back but that doeesn't last very long and I can't remember me starting sleep in that position. I then roll onto the left and then right, and then tend to lie face down with face facing the side. I tend to sleep like that...

ok for real either on my back or toward the left but sometimes i roll off and then i dont remember

OK for reelz...
I sleep on my side. Both arms under the pillow for warmth. Sometimes I have two and do the 90 degree thing.

Also I frequently flip my pillow because I like it to be cold. I think I have mild insomnia as well because I'm always tired and seem to have lots of trouble falling asleep.

It's because the computer screen is a stimulant. And playing games before make it even worse. If you were to read, or do something else rather then looking at a computer screen 1-2 hours before you go to bed, you would fall asleep faster. Although, I doubt you would do this or are, so my suggestion is drink a warm glass of milk before you go to bed. It help releases chemicals to your brain. Those chemicals help you fall asleep faster.

Back
Top Bottom