super smash brothers brawl the finial guide

this is the only game i have been waiting for on the wii!! No other game peeks my intrest!!! Got to love the charc selection.

haha ya its going to be great later im going to post a game mode section cuz belive it or not theres like 12 billion different things to do in this game

i think this will sell more then ne game....this will attract ppl from all generations of age....children,adults and even g parents....kids because pokemon and other reconisible char,adults ( and teenagers) because they grew up on it. and older ppl because they grew up on he games and they have every char imaginable.

it will bring back good childhood memories and boom its sold lol

I think Sonic needs to go find another company to work for to be honest.

But, yeah, this game will be great.

I haven't got a Wii yet, but I plan to.

didn't nintendo say taht they removed the glitches? I don't think there will be much to the SMASH series if all the glitches such as double hit or air dash are removed since it added a whole new kind of gameplay feature to the game.

wow that is one impressive character selection. i was scrolling down and down just ticking off every mayjor character that i can remember from my childhood. this has got the potential to be a great hit

Back
Top Bottom