I loathe iTunes

iTunes sucks when trying to transfer/deal with songs that you've bought from them or added yourself.

I do a lot of reformatting/different computer switches, etc, and I hate the fact that your music can only be re-downloaded ONCE after you buy them, even if the files have been erased off the computer.

I avoid iTunes as much as I can. Winamp FTW.

^That's what I tracked down and it was great getting everything off. Now I have all my music sorted by folders and crap in my E: drive because I exported with that, great program.

This way when I format Windows hopefully I can retain all my music.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of iTard. I just use Windows Media Player since it plays all my music perfectly fine without all the code bloat. I would use the Zune software, but I'm waiting until Microsoft streamlines the code a bit, cause it's still a bit buggy.

With Zune prices on the old 30 gig models the way they are now, I should probably get one anyway. The iPod is good and all but for the money the Zune rips it a new one right now. My brother has one and I really like it.

How is the sound quality on the Zune Compared with the Ipod?

Just placed my order and I'll let you know. My iPod now only works when hooked up to a direct power-source, b/c the battery can't hold a charge.

I usually love apple products. They are usually simple, rather durable, and reliable. However the iPod meets only 1 of these requirements; and I don't understand why it is so popular. This is the second iPod i have owned. The first one lasted a year and a half, and this one just under a year. For no other product in the world is the accepted shelf-life so short.

If your pc's psu blew after a year you would be pissed. But with the iPod its accepted. I hope I will have better luck with the zune, (I got the 30gb new model). It should be here in two-three days.

Well I'll tell you, the Zune has much better OEM headphones. Therefore, I can't vouch for sound quality cause the iPod ones SUCK and I don't have the money or sense to replace them right now.

Can you say NO BASS and clipping at 80db?

Back
Top Bottom