If you could get ONE free upgrade for your computer...

i would upgrade my cpu because it's what's bottlenecking my system right now...but i cant do much better w/this mb, so i need to do it all..new mb, new cpu, then new gpu cause i have only agp, new memory, new case cause dell propiatory case....basically can't upgrade this one any more, have to build a new one at this point.
It might be worth waiting as Skt 775 becomes obsolete with Intels Nehalem release (2009 last call iirc), you may be able to skip 775 altogether if you could wait, your pc isn't that out dated.

I haven't laughed so much for ages, it's not even DDR3, stock cpu cooler, I stopped reading after that because I was crying from laughing so hard.

there sure are some weirdos in Japan.

I could care less about the internals, I just want the case as my upgrade. Then melt it down and sell it for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Well I just bought a laptop and I'm pretty happy with it, so I guess an upgrade for that would be a docking station.

It might be worth waiting as Skt 775 becomes obsolete with Intels Nehalem release (2009 last call iirc), you may be able to skip 775 altogether if you could wait, your pc isn't that out dated.

now there's something i hadn't considered,,,didn't know about that...would not be fun to spend $800 now and there be a new platform next year...

Back
Top Bottom