If you HAD to choose...macbook air or asus Eee PC?

agreed cryman....like i said before..you can get a laptop for the same price as the air that does way more..and if you can't handle the little bit of extra weight that it will have over the air, than you are pretty sissy in book :)..all in good fun lol..but really..if the battery life was similar (idk if it is or isn't) between you know a sony vaio or hp or asus regular notebook, i'd take it any day over the air.....doesn't help that i still mac's o/s's as being kindergarten....abc, 123....there's no mean on it's bones..i want to be able to run any software i want, when i want it..you only get that kind of thing with a PC in my opinion

agreed cryman....like i said before..you can get a laptop for the same price as the air that does way more..and if you can't handle the little bit of extra weight that it will have over the air, than you are pretty sissy in book :)..all in good fun lol..but really..if the battery life was similar (idk if it is or isn't) between you know a sony vaio or hp or asus regular notebook, i'd take it any day over the air.....doesn't help that i still mac's o/s's as being kindergarten....abc, 123....there's no mean on it's bones..i want to be able to run any software i want, when i want it..you only get that kind of thing with a PC in my opinion

But we aren't comparing those other computers, now are we?

I'm saying out of those two I would choose the air, does a ton more than the ASUS.

Yeah its more expensive, if I had unlimited money and I had to choose.

well sure sure sure good point..if i had unlimited money and had to choose i would get the air too...lol reformat the hd and install xp ha ha ha ha...im just saying that if i had to decide, eee pc all the way....

btw..is it even possible to reformat a mac hd and install windows??...would the keyboard even work though? cuz steve's got that darnnn apple key!..maybe it would just act as the flag key..who knows...actually that was rhetorical but someone will answer!..hehehe

Neither. I want a fairly priced notebook that does more than surf the net, and is comfortable enough to use. I can handle a notebook being thicker.

well sure sure sure good point..if i had unlimited money and had to choose i would get the air too...lol reformat the hd and install xp ha ha ha ha...im just saying that if i had to decide, eee pc all the way....

btw..is it even possible to reformat a mac hd and install windows??...would the keyboard even work though? cuz steve's got that darnnn apple key!..maybe it would just act as the flag key..who knows...actually that was rhetorical but someone will answer!..hehehe

haha Well I got Mac OSx Tiger running on my Dell Latitude D800. Everything works, except sound.

Runs flawlessly too.

So ha Steve!

Do I have to pay for it?

I was actually thinking of getting an Eee PC...the price is right. The Airs are cool, but there are better products out there.

Back
Top Bottom