The Member photos

Woah dude , that is one huge fish..

i bet that sucker put up one heck of a fight on your fishing pole. good pic man...;)

im on the right
l_49b4c209367da0b8d174e7914c44cac1.jpg

taken at the Rolex 24hr race in daytona, hers the link for the rest, cause i dident want to post like 20 pics
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricardojesusflores/

Defcon! Listen dude, were you playing CS:S tonight? I'm Chucknorris, and there was a guy in the server with the same exact name. Used a P90 a lot.

lol ok ignorance is bliss i dont take roids and i bench 345 i got friends on it that lift 480 at a body weight of 185 pounds. Just pumps steel all day i dont think so that is just a stupid statement pd!!!Steroids mimic the bodies test, and make u extremely powerful so much so you tendons can tear because your muscles get so strong.

plzzzz don't talk like you know about gear,research people actually add 100 pounds to there bench in a cycle dude maybe 150 to their squat.ppl that take roids do all kinds of sports,it makes u bigger stronger faster....Thats why America won the most medals at the Olympics and guess what alot of Pol tested positive.

you probably only have slow twitch fibers from the sports you do, i dont see you hitting the deep fibers at all.

Mate it would be nice it you tried to use a bit of grammar, spelling and capital letters for a change in your posts, most of your posts are very hard to read, that is just my opinion.:D

Mate it would be nice it you tried to use a bit of grammar, spelling and capital letters for a change in your posts, most of your posts are very hard to read, that is just my opinion.:D

He uses plenty of grammar, just never in the right spot.:D I agree with you though, most of his posts are hard to read. Thats why I skip over a lot of them :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom