Toshiba/ HP laptop

Well i Quoted you :D

Not in your original post.

IMG_875211.jpg

IMG_875011.jpg

IMG_87551.jpg

Yeah I do own a few HP systems. Do you?

Naturally when they're coming to you, they're going to have a problem with their PC. The larger the market share, the more complaints you're going to get. You don't see people going to forums to post "My system is completely fine, and I absolutely have no problems with it!"

You may have a point,but why are the majority of pc's and laptops i fix Compaqs and HP's?

Acer and IBM FTW.

Maybe because the majority of people in your area own a HP system?

By the way, IBM doesn't make personal computers anymore.

I don't know. My office has a slew of HP workstations, and their reliability has been outstanding. I also know Dreamworks SKG uses HP workstations for their animation.

I personally own a few HP systems, and I use three on a daily basis. Their customer service is always friendly and responsive.

Like I said, your experience will vary.

sony IMHO depending on spec, FTW..in any case, Dell FTL, big time!!...no problems with Sony, even tho you didn't mention it..but ah in reference to HP and Toshibi, I would have to say that, yes HP comes with a bit of useless software, but uses quality parts...I can't say that I know much about toshibas, but I would imagine they are quite good as well.....you could always check newegg.com for other laptops, or go the companys' (toshiba, hp) site and build your own there and see who's got better price/value!

Toshiba rocks, I just have not so perfect experience with HP, but Toshiba is like heavy duty thing, may be just for me... but sure, settings make some difference.

I know it's just general suggestion, but it make sense too, u wanna use your laptop for some time without problem, right?

HP laptops are quite nice, and while they do include some bloatware, it's easy to remove. I hate their monitors however :-/

Back
Top Bottom