TJ-09 1899$ 14.5k 3dm06 3.26ghz 8800ULTRA

CustomPC888

Solid State Member
Hi my name is Richard I'm selling this awesome custom pc ... the package includes everything you need: Overclocked Silverstone TJ09 , Asus Widescreen 19'' display , Razer Copperhead Chaos Green,Usb Wifi , and Logitech Thx certified speakers

The PC:
Q6600 3.26ghz OC
Fastest on the market 8800ultra from msi
2gb Black Dragon Ram 840mhz
Asus Striker Extreme
300 gb Western Digital
Creative Extreme Gamer 7.1
Arctic Silver paste
Windows vista Ultimate
Zalman 9700 Nvidia edition
Custom black sleeving kit
5x 120mm fan
the 3d mark 06 is 14239
ALSO WILL INCLUDE CRISIS
Silverstone Fan controller
Silverstone modullar 850w supply
Pioneer Cd/dvd rw lightscribe...
THIS COMPUTER HAS 2 YEAR WARANTY FROM NEWEGG ON EACH PART SINCE I BOUGHT THE WHOLE RIG FROM THEM

want to brag and always set the setings to the max on each game for 4 years
for the lowest price!!! also includes CRISIS for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason selling : i work for the US goverment and they just send me out to MALI and i need a laptop. Similar desktops cost 3500$ with all the accessories Please contact for info kaleta@zmail.sk i live in virginia my zip is 22044 if someone live within a distance within 100 miles ill personaly set it up for free
once someone will want to buy for 100% ill put it on ebay...

nobody has that much money to spend over the internet.
especially to a new member who has not earned any trust yet.

That is a NICE machine, man. It is defiantly a keeper, but I guess duty calls, huh?

I think t4ketwo has some truth in his post, because that is a lot of money, and I don't think many people on CF can spend that right off the bat. You might have better luck selling it on here if you parted it out. I would also add a listing on ebay. I would give this a 1500+ starting price, mabye even 2k+.

So, good luck in selling this machine, I would buy it probably, but I have never even seen that much money at one time, so.. yeah...

dud if i lived in virgina i would buy it for 1300 no problem but i am scared of getting ripped off. Specially from someone new. ( i would not pay the 1900 even though it has a ultra in it)

1900 comon people thanks by the way and i cam make i work so you dont wory ill rip you off i would exchange adress and phone numbers

Back
Top Bottom