got my new(old) games

i played world of warcraft for like an hour on the free trial before. it was too boring, cuz theres no set story to follow

I gave it plenty enough of a chance, enough to find out that it's boring as hell. I don't care about clans/guilds/whateverthey'recalled.

I want to at least follow a story, do meaningful things in the game's world, etc.

Not do a recycled quest that has been done millions of times already in the same world, and have hundreds if not thousands of other people running around. What is the meaning to these quests? to get stronger? then what? do practically the same thing with monsters that are 'hypothetically' stronger?

It makes about as much sense as playing through diablo2 again on nightmare and hell. The monsters are stronger, you are stronger. Exact same levels. So whats the point?

I'd rather go play oblivion. At least thats pretty... and wont cost me over $100 each year...and whenever I decide I dont want to play, I can just stop playing... not be forced to play because some other shit heads would get pissed at me.

WoW is a second job. Not a game.

it dosen't matter if prople get mad at you or not you don't have a commitment to them...unless your a officer or leader of a guild!!! It's not a second job it can be enjoyable there should be no pressuer when it comes to gaming because thats what ppl do to unwind!!

well first of all, i have played wow. i played all of last summer up till about nov. if i had money i would prolly still play it, had a lvl 44 pally, 20 warlock, 17 mage. i did get a lil bored with the pally, which is what i heard can happen, but also i just didnt have the time to play it anymore it really does consume your entire life. and why would i buy wow when i could just download it or buy that 14 day trial disc and have the game?

I just started Playing WOW, all my buddies have been playing since warcraft 1 so t hey know the game/ story line. Might i add i have neevr beenn into RPG's.

This is my first and yes i was one that complained about someone paying 15 a month to play. The first levels do suck because they are very repetitive but as everyone says 40+ is just amazing. Especially if you play with friends , killing the opposing team on PVP and getting a mount, doing battlegrounds as well as running threw instances is by far a lot better then any CAR game or 1st person shooter i have played.

:D worth the money!!!!

Oh and yes there are immature people playing everything out there
I love that there are no hackers on the servers :D

problem....no friends play wow, I'm the nerdiest out of my friends and i couldn't talk them into it so that was boring. i would never buy the box pack for 20 bucks, even though the download takes like 3 hours (more if i were to do it while i am at school) i would rather do that than buy it. the game is cool but i've got 1/3 of my life (i know not for most people that use comps :) but hey) invested in sleep, i dont need the other 2/3 into wow

I'm sort of getting sick of older games, ever since directx 10 came out i've been hooked on crysis, COD4. The older games just don't feel the same. They just need to make a directx 10 racing game.

far cry= you can download it for free at fileplanet but it has tons of ads.
world war 1 shooters havent really been made

Back
Top Bottom