Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? how many acres do y'all farm? but that's sweet! goats are funny...especially the fainting goats:p

Not many. We recently sold our crop land to another member of the family. There's a decent sized field in the back though.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...spn=0.003208,0.00501&t=h&z=18&iwloc=addr&om=0

We had I think around 8-10 goats at the most. One was a short Spanish goat and the other was a huge something. On his hind legs he stood taller than me and I'm 6'1". They always used to fight. Not like kill each other but you know. It was pretty cool looking in the backyard and seeing that huge dust cloud from them spinning around. The big one would jump up on his hind legs and then lean back down to headbutt. I imagine that hurts.

Sweet, South Alabama has alot of good farm land, it's nice and flat. Here in Central Alabama it's hilly as crap, cattle are the big thing here, crop farming is a rarity because of terrain and the crappy rocky soil:p

But yeah my uncle used to have goats when I was small he had like 50, they were really small though, and red...I just liked going over there to pet on the baby's:p the mothers would head but me though..I can just imagine a 6'1 goat, I bet he could knock you down and put a hurt on you if he tried:eek:

Yeah. He was cool. He would just jump over the electric fence and wander in the yard when he felt like it because he was so tall.

Then dad would run outside and yell "Clyde, get back in that fence!!!" and he would take off and jump back in the pen. He was pretty timid and didn't let you toouch him really, but the Spanish goat was like a dog. He followed me around and wanted me to scratch him a lot haha

Did you scratch him alot? haha that's amazing. I tell ya...some animals are smarter than you'd think.

im dissipointed.....me and my friends worked out chest today, My energy level's were extermely low!!(my diet hardly ne carbs and only moderate amounts of fat) and the i maxed out at 345 on the bench so all 4 of my friends benched more then me!!!So now im thinking of getting on lipo 6 or some other fat burner to get my energy lvls up, im also going to take fish oils and some flax seed oil!!

im dissipointed.....me and my friends worked out chest today, My energy level's were extermely low!!(my diet hardly ne carbs and only moderate amounts of fat) and the i maxed out at 345 on the bench so all 4 of my friends benched more then me!!!So now im thinking of getting on lipo 6 or some other fat burner to get my energy lvls up, im also going to take fish oils and some flax seed oil!!

Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom