Need some help guys!!

lol I did that!! Everytime I ask her shes like get her some pink panties, and she makes a joke outta it, her best friend likes me to.
ughgh

uhmm let's see
idk I'm stumped!!

Why not have both girls :) or give one to me:D Sadly my wife may not agree::rolleyes:

lol I really like Nino (thats the one we are talking about), and I don't like her other friend at all.

You can take her off my hands, she won't leave me alone lol

lol I did that!! Everytime I ask her shes like get her some pink panties, and she makes a joke outta it, her best friend likes me to.
ughgh

uhmm let's see
idk I'm stumped!!
She doesn't hang out with anyone else?

If you have even the slightest idea, go for it. Remember tho, Flowers and chocolates aren't real gifts, they go on top of the real gifts.

<<Quote Deleted>>

No, you are not doing anything wrong. i'm 23 yo, not dating, and I'm still a virgin. Weird? Some think so but I do not care. I'm just conservative, prize my virginity, and i want to make sure he is the right one for me. i'm very careful about what I do. I'm an observer, and I do not just jump into relationships. Risk taker, yes. but, I'm not with my heart.

Though I do not know you and how you think, you may b waiting for just the right girl. She is out there. Again, you are not doing wrong. No worries. there ar all kinds of people in the world.

{Edit} Sorry to edit your post. What you had quoted started some issues, so I needed to take care of it.

Wait, so are you a girl or guy?
I'm assuming girl...

She doesn't hang out with anyone else?

If you have even the slightest idea, go for it. Remember tho, Flowers and chocolates aren't real gifts, they go on top of the real gifts.

She does, but I don't really know them since she doesn't go to my school, yeah I agree with the flowers and chocolate. IMO it's a cheap way of really searching for a gift.

It's really hard to say, not knowing your friend and what she likes. She is probably not talking about something big and expensive so much as something meaningful that she can keep forever.

If you have any photos of the two of you together, then maybe you could write a message to go with them and get the message and photos printed together onto a gift to give to her. I'm not talking about a coffe mug, but one of the other things that you can get a store like Walgreens to put photos on.........like a bear with the photos and messages printed on his tee shirt, or a jewelry box with the photos and messages printed on it.

give her money and lots of it.

If my boyfriend gave me money for a special occasion, I would think

1..........He was too lazy to go out and get me something more personalized

or

2..........He didn't care enough to think about picking me out a unique gift.

Don't get me wrong...he is welcome to take me on shopping sprees and dish out the $$$$ any other day of the year.....but I'd expect him to give me something a little more thoughtful for a special occasion like a birthday.:D

<<Quote Deleted>>

ughgh

ahh to be a kid again and have to deal with all that crap

{Edit} Again sorry to edit another post in here. What you had quoted there was part of a problem, and was taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom