Quick Help Please! Computer Posts With 3gb Of Ram In But Not 4gb!

i know..that's what i keep telling people but you seem to be the only one listening :-|..thank you though...

i have no floppy drive though...not sure about other ways to do it....i suppose i could steal a floppy from another computer....

why haven't i ever found that! :p ha ha thanks..i'll do a google on it..and then go to asus's slow butt site

You can find it in the download section for your motherboard.

It's listed under BIOS-Utilities. You'll want to grab "ASUS Update V7.10.05 Install Program for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista & Windows 64bit XP/2003/Vista".

Here's the link: Asus Support - Downloads.

ha..i believe you are correct!!!! under one of the bios updates it says "fixes booting with 4gb of ram"...so i'll see if i can get this doojaabby to work!

on asus it doesn't list my mobo under the winflash capabilities!....can i still use winflash or will this ruin bios?

I wouldn't use Winflash.

Use the standard BIOS flashing utility. Its bound to do it safer, with less likely issues.

Kage!..no FLOPPY!..blah..if i have to i'll steal it from my other comp...gosh by now you would've thought we'd be using something BESIDES FRIGGIN FLOPPY DISCS!!!

Back
Top Bottom