had a couple of nice fishing sessions..

Lmao, what lake are you fishing at? The one that was on the news the other day with all the radioactive decay in it?

Haha

Always wondered what coarse fishing would be like, good sizes there Mark, I take they're not edible??

Do you release?

nope, not edible really.. i release all the fish i catch

Those are huge fish!

I like fishing as well. Although I suck and cant catch crap. I havent been in a good long time, that last thing that I remember catching is an old fishing pole and some logs with leaders on it.

haha, ive caught a pole before, caught all sort of stuff out of lakes..

Do you use a PVA bag as well? was it a weekend trip( all night) I havent been for ages now seeing them pictures is giving me withdrawal symptoms:)

i didnt use PVA for that fish, just used a catapult to get 5-6 boilies over where we saw a fish rising, and put out a pop up over the top, 20 mins later got a screaming run, and fish was on.. i do use PVA bags too, but im just learning carp fishing too, having lessons at the moment, caught that on one of the lessons.. do you live anywhere near essex?

Lmao, what lake are you fishing at? The one that was on the news the other day with all the radioactive decay in it?

Haha

haha, nope, not that one.. small private lake in harlow..

Nice! Y'all have some big fish over there in England:p

cheers :) there are alot bigger fish in that lake.. hopefully will get one of those some time..

No not anymore, I'm in Yorkshire now but I used to live in Hayes, I used to fish Farlos, Greengates, Little Britton, all where around the COWLEY (Uxbridge) area, some dam good rivers as well, River Colne, Thames, Great union canal, cant remember the rest, I used to be a member of the Bath Road Fishing club just of the M25, we had matches every sat, I don't get chance to go fishing much now, If I do is the river swale, Derwent, Ouse, Wharfe, some great barbel rivers (SWALE) the was one good spot down there I remember, the River Kennet at Aldermaston big Barbel there, I came back down a few years ago and fished the Avon at Royalties, fantastic I fished the FAMOUS PIPES peg, what a place, if you get chance to go there go, John Wilson fished in his series GO FISHING, its quite expensive but well worth it, it cost me £11 a day 8 years ago. I was rewarded with a 9lb 4oz Barbel, nearly ripped my arm off, lost a pike that was layed under the pipes, it took my feeder on retrieve and it would have been 20-30 EASY IT WAS 4FT LONG no joke.

Back
Top Bottom