32Bit OS's Only Recognize 3Gigs of RAM

this should be in the suggestions forum Zkilla...you have been here 2 months so you should know that

Great suggestion. Lets not give CF a bad name and flame noobs that are asking for help. But I do agree, if it does become redundant, it would be fit for sticky. Right now though, I dont think it is a problem.

I like to say "hit & runners". Just get the help they need and are never seen from again.....until they have another problem.

Simply put, no sticky. There isn't really anything in here that isn't common knowledge to most of us. Plus, once SP1 comes out for vista, it's 32-bit version will recognize all four gigs (or so Microsoft claims) making this thread only a half truth after about a month.

aight well it was worth the try. lol.
i dont think XP will ever recognize the 4 gigs. unless SP3 will do that. which i doubt will happen cuz all it is is all the security updates in a little pack

I Would have to agree cryman :)

We need more new members like that IMO

yer lots of ""one nighters"" imo haha
not so many that stay and help !!

I like to say "hit & runners". Just get the help they need and are never seen from again.....until they have another problem.

That's crazy! I noticed all the posts from brand-new members, and I was gonna comment on the growth rate of this forum....but then I realized that they all flake once their problem has been solved.

I'm here to stay. ;)

I'm here to stay. ;)

As I am, GhostGT...love this forum to death..plus once you start off, you might not know a whole lot about things out of your "general knowledge area" but once you kinda sift through some other threads, you start to learn things, and can help people with their problems like some of the others that have been here for a while...that's what I've been doing...slowly expanding my computer knowledge in other areas, so I can help myself and others...basically CF is free education for some!

Yeah this forum is the shit. Once you get to know some people on here it becomes part of your "computer life" lol

Back
Top Bottom