Woman accused of attempted murder

what I find amazing is how has a website got away with publishing that sort of information?
It's published here now as well... that's just the nature of the internet practically anyone can publish anything.
and to be fair it says on the bottle of antifreeze it will kill you, that's just a practical health warning, and anyone who is trying to police the internet has bigger things to chase that people who re-publish things that are written in medical journal or on bottle lables

I'm astonished, who would put it on the net?.
probably a medical researcher if it was just an article relaying poisons that were difficult to trace
also I seem to remember watching a forensic program that said there is a security web spy thing where it picks up certain word like arsenic then records the where abouts of anyone viewing the product to keep tabs on what its used for.
that is supposably true, people who buy chemicals that are useful as poisons, or bomb/drug making apparantly recieve extra special scruitinisation.

now he is blind & deaf & suffering from brain damage, she was told at court today to expect a lengthy sentence

I'm not sure how the law works over their, but over here this chick would get the MAX. If she takes it to trial (which she will not) because theirs to much evidence against and she don't have a case. best thing she could do is 'attempt' to cop a
*plea deal/ plea bargain* for a lighter sentence. IMO, she needs to get the max sentence for this crime. Attempted murder on her husband, just for the insurance money, thats nothing new though seriously, it happens over here all the time, just watch forensic files, murders by the book, and all other court tv shows, when money is involved no one cares,, Ever heard the saying "money is the root of all evil,, this stingy, greedy b!tKh try to WHACK her husband for the insurance money he was nice enough to leave for the chick when he did past away. Just proves my point,, Trust is weakness, never trust NO-ONE. Just my two cents.

I'm not sure how the law works over their, but over here this chick would get the MAX. If she takes it to trial (which she will not) because theirs to much evidence against and she don't have a case. best thing she could do is 'attempt' to cop a
*plea deal/ plea bargain* for a lighter sentence. IMO, she needs to get the max sentence for this crime. Attempted murder on her husband, just for the insurance money, thats nothing new though seriously, it happens over here all the time, just watch forensic files, murders by the book, and all other court tv shows, when money is involved no one cares,, Ever heard the saying "money is the root of all evil,, this stingy, greedy b!tKh try to WHACK her husband for the insurance money he was nice enough to leave for the chick when he did past away. Just proves my point,, Trust is weakness, never trust NO-ONE. Just my two cents.
In England there is no plea bargaining as such, but in certain instances I believe that if a person is charged with two offences & he/she admits to the lesser of the two, the length of the more serious offence could, & I stress could be shortened but not in a case such as this, it could happen if the two offences were say, common assault & AWADW, [assault with a deadly weapon]

Honestly, I would give the lady the death penalty (and I'm not a big fan of the death penalty, because I think someone who murdered someone should have to live miserable for the rest of their lives)

I would probably use propylene alcohol or whatever the main ingredient is in antifreeze as the killing agent. See how she likes it.

I have heard some stories on TV shows like Cold Case Files about this, its really scary, and there is also a way you can hide the smell and taste. Of course, they couldn't give that information on TV, and thank god they didn't.

On BBC TV today we were told that a woman tried to kill her husband to get the insurance, she went on the internet to see how you could murder someone without being detected & was told anti-freeze would do it, so over the weeks she put a little in his glass of wine that he had with his meal each day with the result that he ended up in hospital, now he is blind & deaf & suffering from brain damage, she was told at court today to expect a lengthy sentence
damn no wonder ive beel feeling stupid and cant hear that good or see that good, my wife has been poising with a little anti freeze! i was wondering what she got that for! hahahhaha jp!

FlightSimBoy;750944[/quote said:
I would give the lady the death penalty
She's no lady FSB, just another scheming wife, she probably loved him earlier in their marriage, but then she accumulated massive credit card debts, paying off some by getting more & more cards & using them to pay off the others, In Britain it's been estimated that everyone has card debts of somewhere in the region of £13,000, but a lot pay in full every month as I do, so I reckon that the £13,000 is more like £20,000, what's it like in other countries, can anyone quote any figures?, I'm guessing that they are substantially higher than here, [that's not intended as a slur on any country/nation by the way]

stupid woman she should of got some insulin and injected a large amount of it into him when he was sleeping. he goes into a hypoglycemic fit, then a coma, then death. after that the insulin naturally disappears in the body and because the needle is so small the entry hole is near impossible to detect

Back
Top Bottom