Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-MAN, it's over four weeks old & don't be so rude :(, as it happens I made a mistake & was going to delete that post, as it's an ongoing thread.

It doesn't matter how old the thread is. The old thread rules relate to length of time since the last post. These are the rules only a few months ago you used to enforce...Don't say you have forgotten the rules already.

My highlight was probably chugging the 12 raw eggs without throwing up but the funniest part was my friend who ate a loaf of bread and then drank 3 litres of milk... oh man the vomit was unbelievable, haha.

Hahaha that would have been funny, reminds me of the time I played Beer Pong against my brother, the first to spew is the loser, he was like a fire hose he was spewing that hard.

Hahaha that would have been funny, reminds me of the time I played Beer Pong against my brother, the first to spew is the loser, he was like a fire hose he was spewing that hard.

Are man thats rough, how much did he have?, I bet my mate £5, who could drink the most beer and a chasers and still walk home, I failed that bad I cant remember getting home. all I can remember is my room stinking of vomit and the most horrendous headache, I was grounded for a week and it took me about a month of cleaning to Finlay get rid of the smell.:eek:

Trouble is I didn't spew and felt like crap for the next few hours, while he had a spew and felt good and kept drinking.

Trouble is I didn't spew and felt like crap for the next few hours, while he had a spew and felt good and kept drinking.

I hate that in people, its not fair, I have a certain limit and if I go over it by much then I'm hogging the toilet seat:( my friend could drink all day and all night, then get up right as rain next day, I'm not a jealous person really:D

Uhg.... how I hate the doom community sometimes. Take all the stupid and immature people that come around here sometimes, and magnify that to unimaginable proportions and you have the doom community.
Mike you're right on the button as usual!!
biggrinclarifils.gif

'Spect you & I will get the usual "if you don't like it, dont post" comment, which tells me that they are now realising it was a crap subject from the start!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom