Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, that's old...there was originally supposed to be an 8900GTX, but I guess it got canceled or delayed. I might get the 9800GX2 when that comes out, but I don't really game on the PC much anymore anyway.

Several reasons...namely boredom and curiosity. Me and my friend turned our backs and put it on our peaches to see who would fall first:p It was seriously by far the most painful experience of my life haha

It has it's roots in a contest between a few of my friends and I have planned. We have been bored lately and at first decided to have a Dirty Man Competition..grow out your hair and facial hair for 6 months (kinda like in Knocked Up). But we decided beards and long hair suck growing in so we chose instead to have what we have dubbed a "Epic Challenge", which is going to be 2 teams of 3 racing to complete 50 "tasks". Each task gets a certain number of "points", some tasks are harder and nastier and therefor worth more points. There are also a range of "Team Competitions" that will pit one team against another for points. But for every 100 points your team will be tasked with retrieving a specific item, the team with the most items by the end of the weekend..wins. So far we have thought of 30 "tasks"

Here are a few of the family friendly tasks we have so far are I can post:p

-Hold up a sign with your real phone number on the local town Square for 20 minutes
-Watch 2 crappy movies back to back in theaters and not fall asleep. Need a impartial female witness
-Walk into the local library and ask for a copy of "Curious George and the High Voltage Fence" or "Daddy drinks because you cry"
-Get a piggy back ride from a cop
-Skateboard across a busy highway from Wal Mart to Home Depot

:Team Challenges:
-Ipecac drink off: Last person to throw up, their team wins
-Syrup chug
-Collect the most phone numbers at the mall
-Wal Mart buggy race across the Wal Mart parking lot
-Find out how many girls you can have your picture taken with
(Bonus points if you score their number)
-Have a Drive Thru Food Snatch

But anyway we thought one task would be rub icy hot on your balls, of course we had to test it to see if it had the stuff to hold up to the challenge...it does:p
Bl**dy crazy!! you guy's would do these stupid stupid things for "fun"??? at the least you'd get yourselves arrested, the worst scenario you'd get very ill or even die, here' s few things you need to know about Ipecac; it's made from the roots of the ipecacuana plant, it's main use in suppressing coughs I was given it as a child & it works, but overdosing can result in neorological disorders, also it can also damage the heart which, in certain individuals could result in death!!
crossbonesgif.gif

So, have fun by all means but don't annoy the cops & certainly DONT go anywhere near Ipecac it can be lethal.

yeah man, it's called a scavenger hunt, I recently had my second, my friends are kinda making it a tradition after each school year now. We have about 4-5 teams of 4 dudes each with around 12 hours to complete as many tasks as possible out of the 200 task list (which changes each hunt) and everybody puts in 5 or 10 bucks which makes for a prize.

I didn't get 100% of our tasks filmed but most of them I edited and uploaded to Youtube about a month ago. My highlight was probably chugging the 12 raw eggs without throwing up but the funniest part was my friend who ate a loaf of bread and then drank 3 litres of milk... oh man the vomit was unbelievable, haha.

Warning: Mature content @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfeIFABLEfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom