Ram is ultra cheap now!

If only my PC supported more than 2 gigs... :(

RAM is so cheap now its not even funny, and seeing as DDR3 might be standard within the next year and a half or so, maybe even less, DDR2 is just gonna get cheaper and cheaper. BTW, I said DDR3 COULD become the standard, I'm not gonna say it will until I have definitive proof that it will, and even then I'll be skeptical about it, because then what does that mean? DDR4 RAM? DDR300 RAM? LOL!!

I hope you're not doing that JUST to play Crysis. -_-

Yes, I would, and will build this just for Crysis. Since it won't be made for the 360 in the original form, this is my only choice. But this is the only game I want to place on PC because I did buy a 360 and I'm damn well going to play on it.

haha compman.

Sek3o1 whered u get them from. Newegg?

yea i got it from newegg im thing bout buyin alot more American economy is going down hill better get stuff b4 it gets raised!!

idk what kind it is it has Orange heat sinks on both sides....800 mhz...i just put them in peeps comps and let the cash flo in.....alot of ppl think it cost alot of money to add memory because the likes of dell and hp!!they charge out ragious prices for minor upgrades.

Back
Top Bottom