Need some help guys!!

CompMan

Fully Optimized
Okay IDK what I should get this girl for her birthday.

I really like her, and we are best friends, aka "besties" as she calls it.

But I can tell she likes me, like for example she went to kiss me today when she gave me a hug goodbye, and her best friend told me that she likes me.

Anyway, she said she wants something thats creative and she will cherish for the rest of her life lol

I'm lost and don't know what to get her.

anybody got any idears!?!?!

maybe a neckless???or you can have flowers delivered to her at school/work!!! Or take her to a event she likes,concert, theme park.....Then maybe a movie..Then ask her out at the end of the night!!

Oh, god...

I have never really had someone this close to me as a friend, so I really have no idea. (Yes I'm 16 and never really had a girl friend, and all of my female friends have a significant other or weren't the type of person I would date and... well, you get the idea.)

Ok, ummm.. What does she like? Something that she would cherish for the rest of her life.. I have no idea what that could be.

wat kind of personality does she have???

im really good at reading ppl, and if u give a good description, i can help alot

all women like to be dinned dude!!!!A nice restaraunt like at least 4 star, if you can afford it,

If you have no money make a scrap book Starting When you first met her!

maybe a neckless???or you can have flowers delivered to her at school/work!!! Or take her to a event she likes,concert, theme park.....Then maybe a movie..Then ask her out at the end of the night!!

Well we are going on a date friday to the movies. lol shes soo excited.

about the dinner thing yeha I can afford it, ill take her somewhere to eat too I guess.

I'm baddddddddddddddd at buying jewelry.

if you know her fav food take her to a restaurant that specializes in that!!!its a one time deal make it special!!Go somewhere were u at least have to get semi dressed up for!!!

I'm no good either i usually have the jewler help me out of girls at the shops my gf is picky!!!

she usually only wears tiffany and co so it sucks lol.

but dinner and a movie is good seeing as ya'll rn't offical!

Go to a sweet restaurant, something out of the ordinary.

For my girlfriend's birthday, I think I might take her to a concert...

Try making a game out of the gift, like a scavenger hunt. start with small, like $0.25 gifts, and work your way up to bigger ones.

Back
Top Bottom