Hd 3870 vs 8800GT

with 2 stuck to gether

That's only the 9800GX2, and it's delayed.

"then would 2x 9000's be like what 2x 8800gt's are doing? thats only making more smaller GPU's to divide the load, instead of making a truly powerful card."

It will be two 8800 GTS' together will smaller die, and likely lower clocks because of heat. The 9800GX2 will only be about 30-40% faster than the 8800 Ultra out now.

amd has just left the high end market pd....nividia and intel have a free reign...hopefully amd can pull there act together i would like to have more options when building a rig.

and here nivida is almost out with there new cards to stomp them and i didnt think it was as good as the ultra i could be wrong but i did link the whole thing a while back in the social lounge!!matter of fact it was better then the 3870x2

and here nivida is almost out with there new cards to stomp them and i didnt think it was as good as the ultra i could be wrong but i did link the whole thing a while back in the social lounge!!matter of fact it was better then the 3870x2

Cards wont be out till April. 3870x2 is already out. 3870x2 is better than the Ultra, i've seen the benchmarks

AMD / ATI is bustin' out with some new graphics cards for your gaming (or casual use) pleasure, and we've got details to share with you. The company has recently issued its Radeon HD 3870 X2 for review, and FPSLabs has the breakdown of the company's new high-end gamer, pushing it to the limit with Hell-ride tests utilizing Bioshock, Oblivion, and F.E.A.R., amongst others. The card performed like a monster in most arenas, though when it went up against EA's monster Crysis, even the dual-GPU card buckled under the intense pressure of the game, getting a surprise beating from the supposedly-less-powerful NVIDIA 8800GTS 512. We won't give you the nine-page rundown, but you can get the idea. The company also recently released a more consumer-oriented set of cards, the Radeon HD 3650 and 3450, meant for a kinder, gentler user -- you can check all the info on those dudes in the read link. Enjoy

its not even better then the gts so not even close to the ultra sorry.

http://www.fpslabs.com/reviews/video/amd-radeon-hd-3870-x2-review

i linked it once again as you can see amd falls short.theres your bench marks.

AMD / ATI is bustin' out with some new graphics cards for your gaming (or casual use) pleasure, and we've got details to share with you. The company has recently issued its Radeon HD 3870 X2 for review, and FPSLabs has the breakdown of the company's new high-end gamer, pushing it to the limit with Hell-ride tests utilizing Bioshock, Oblivion, and F.E.A.R., amongst others. The card performed like a monster in most arenas, though when it went up against EA's monster Crysis, even the dual-GPU card buckled under the intense pressure of the game, getting a surprise beating from the supposedly-less-powerful NVIDIA 8800GTS 512. We won't give you the nine-page rundown, but you can get the idea. The company also recently released a more consumer-oriented set of cards, the Radeon HD 3650 and 3450, meant for a kinder, gentler user -- you can check all the info on those dudes in the read link. Enjoy

its not even better then the gts so not even close to the ultra sorry.

http://www.fpslabs.com/reviews/video/amd-radeon-hd-3870-x2-review

i linked it once again as you can see amd falls short.theres your bench marks.

http://www.techpowerup.com/?50373

scroll down, and you'll see where it beats the ultra.

Back
Top Bottom