In bit of a paypal pickle here......

dang that sux....best be starting on that email lol
But then wouldnt they shut down that account and my Orignal account aswell because i breached the Terms and conditions?

EDIT;Just had an idea,Although i need an honest CF member,

Ok,I Give my username and password to an honest user,they transfer my money to there Bank account,and then take that money out of there bank and into there paypal account,and from there into to mine!

I Would pay whoever does it $5 US$ :D

No offence but it's $23 aussie dollars, if it was over $50au then yeah, but..

Although i need an honest CF member,
Give my username and password to an honest user,they transfer my money to there Bank account,and then take that money out of there bank and into there paypal account,and from there into to mine!

Honesty is hard to come by now days (i sound so freaking olddd), but it really is, and it's even more hard to come by a honest person on the net. Be careful..

And and and.. Would'nt the person be billed, like charged for that? Taking the money out putting it back in sorta thing.

Yeah,That $18 would be billed $2 so it would be $16 at the end,then minus $5 for whoever would do it that would leave me with $11 USD,But im Tight on cash at the moment and didnt realise i have Ebay fee's to pay.......Thats Why i Want a well-known member on here to help me out......:)

Moral: Always check Ebay Balance before blowing your money.....

Ok,So i wanted to buy something off the american itunes (They Accept paypal).They Would only accept an American Itunes Account.So i Created an american paypal account (Obviously fake details) and Deposited some money into it ($23 AUS = $18 US$).

So i went to Itunes and went to Payment Info,and put into my Paypal details,but it would not accept it because it wanted and American Funding Source (I.E: American Credit card,Cheqce account,Savings account).

So then i went to Ebay to try and use that money to buy an american itunes voucher,but they wanted a confirmed american adress (Even though the item was Digital delivery).

So i then tried to put that money back into my Original Paypal account,and it wouldnt let me because i havent got a confirmed Credit card Account!!

Yargh! I Just lost $18 US$ lol,Does anyone have any ideas on how i could get my money out? Or Does anyone want to buy my $18 account of me?

Lol,Im Annoyed :mad:
All that stuff is to protect what you were trying to do, use fake details on a paypal account. You're screwed it looks like....say bye bye to the money.

But then wouldnt they shut down that account and my Orignal account aswell because i breached the Terms and conditions?

EDIT;Just had an idea,Although i need an honest CF member,

Ok,I Give my username and password to an honest user,they transfer my money to there Bank account,and then take that money out of there bank and into there paypal account,and from there into to mine!

No way, I'm not risking putting my bank details in a paypal account I didn't create! Then risk having my account shut down as well?

You must be nuts.

dude why not use limewire???or some other program???I think you just lost the money...try emailing paypal and telling them what u did!! maybe honesty would be ure best bet.
Not everyone pirates music.

they dont have a crack out to bypass that???i don't own an ipod as you can tell though i was going to get an ipod touch and i still might.
Yep, cracking your way out of everything to get free stuff is the way to go. :rolleyes:

Does the Australian iTunes Store not have games?

^ Thats the thing,i cant otherwise i would zap it to my account,It says:

You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below.
And Australian Bank accounts and american bank accounts have different formats (Australian bank accounts use a BSB Number and an Account number,where as american bank accounts use a Routing number and an account number,i think.)So i guess its bye bye to my money lol

P.s Thanks david anyway :)

Does the Australian iTunes Store not have games?

They do,But they dont accept paypal as a payment method,and i was too lazy to go buy an itunes voucher.....

^ Thats the thing,i cant otherwise i would zap it to my account,It says:

And Australian Bank accounts and american bank accounts have different formats (Australian bank accounts use a BSB Number and an Account number,where as american bank accounts use a Routing number and an account number,i think.)So i guess its bye bye to my money lol

P.s Thanks david anyway :)

They do,But they dont accept paypal as a payment method,and i was too lazy to go buy an itunes voucher.....
I guess you're screwed then, there's nothing you can do. Should have thought it through a little more before you decided to make a paypal account and transfer money to it.

the only way i could see you getting your money back would be contacting the better business bureau but thats only in the states. don't know if you have something like that in ausi

Back
Top Bottom