Woman accused of attempted murder

HOLY SH*T!

I think I would rather be dead than blind, deaf and retarded. I think she kinda PWND him =\

one question wouldnt the husband tasted something extremly wierd with his drink? even the ITSY Bitsyest amount of anti freaze would make coka cola or something taste like crap.

one question wouldnt the husband tasted something extremly wierd with his drink? even the ITSY Bitsyest amount of anti freaze would make coka cola or something taste like crap.
it was put into wine and wine already tastes like crap.
that is really messes up how can some one be that greedy.

oh alright guess that makes sense, dude people like that who ruin the world. Sorry to speak for everyone but In my honost opinion i think us humans are the worse and dirtiest of all beings. sorry if that offends anyone but i just wanted to throw out my opinion.

It appears that she got the info from Google, & she got caught because she couldn't contain herself & told a neighbour friend that she was planning it, at first the woman thought she was joking but had second thoughts & some days later she phoned the police, but it was too late, his wife had already been doping his food & wine for about a week, & his fate was sealed, as well as the other damage the anti-freeze completely destroyed both kidneys, doctors have said that because of the very poor state of his body, there is absolutely no possibilty of him ever being able to have an implant, so he is permanently on dialysis & will spend the rest of his days in a wheelchair.
In my humble opinion I think it would have been better if they hadn't been able to save him, what life has he got now?, one good thing though, he is still deaf, but the surgeons have re-examined his eyes & say he has some vision but very slight, & they don't think it will improve

Back
Top Bottom