got my new(old) games

kostonbleeds

In Runtime
so i used up 45 dollars at target on games

far cry(pre crysis :D )
Battlefield 2
Rome Gold edition

should be fun, ill get the newer games when my system improves

older games > Newer games. my opinion lol they are just running out of ideas on the newer ones. Classic games rule.

i would like to get my hands on the Final fantasy VII for pc but you cant find that for under 100

You can find the pc version very easily on torrents, but I don't recommend it. The PC version sucks balls.

Go 'acquire' the PS version. Emulators FTW.

I actually got a copy of the PS version for $10 from a swap meet. Score lol

nooooooooooooooooooo why isnt WoW on that list?????!! its an old game, and still widely played today.

Because he didn't want to buy WoW? It's not like there would be any point listing it anyway.. considering you pay a monthly fee for a video game.

Because he didn't want to buy WoW? It's not like there would be any point listing it anyway.. considering you pay a monthly fee for a video game.

so many people say that famous quote "who would pay monthly for a game?". I know i did when I didn't play wow, but once you get into it, you know why they put a fee on it. one reason: ITS GOOD. Pay2Play games stop people from hacking the game, and the people are more mature, and the content of the gameplay is much more sophisticated. Unlike Free2Play, where the games are often less sophisticated, full of immature 12 year olds, and hackers flying around towns.

so many people say that famous quote "who would pay monthly for a game?". I know i did when I didn't play wow, but once you get into it, you know why they put a fee on it. one reason: ITS GOOD. Pay2Play games stop people from hacking the game, and the people are more mature, and the content of the gameplay is much more sophisticated. Unlike Free2Play, where the games are often less sophisticated, full of immature 12 year olds, and hackers flying around towns.

I tried to play it. I made it to about level 5, can't remember what character. I gotta say though, my standards (considering how I have to pay to play) was extremely high. Gotta say, I was disappointed.

I got bored to tears and quit playing. There is nothing to drives me in a game like that.

And just so you know, WoW has it's own share of immature pricks. I hear about 'em all the time, from people who actually play the game.

Do don't think 12 year old lil' Jimmy doesn't convince his parents to pay for it.

dude lvl 5 takes a couple of mins to get to so you didn't give it a chance.
the higher the lvl you are the better the game play is!!!soon as you make it to the 40's the game becomes intresting....well the instances are really great.
and its ez to find a clan to join, and ppl will help you out like no tommarow!!

Back
Top Bottom