3Dmark hates me

kostonbleeds

In Runtime
so every time i run 3dmark i keep getting a lower score...anyone know why? stock i got a 4450 or around that. @2.3ghz i got a 3960 and i just ran it again right after and got a 3850. what is going on?

at the end of the test there is the score thats in big number then underthat there is 3 seprate score and one of them is cpu.

so you saying 3850 for you whole comp.thats badd
there has to be an error

its just the trial and at the end the screen pops up and says review online and that was my final score, which im bummed about cause all the reviews on my card were saying it was fast, i mean it is an upgrade from my 9550, most of my games play better than before. but that score is ridiculous

my computers 14080 so i wount call 3768 awesom lol .
IMO from you sig you computer looks way more then 3768 . maby 3dmark does hate u

my computers 14080 so i wount call 3768 awesom lol .
IMO from you sig you computer looks way more then 3768 . maby 3dmark does hate u

i wasnt serious when i said awesome. :( duh, why would i be pumped about that? i dont know i just keep running it and not changing stuff and it gets worse, oh well who cares as long as i can still play games and it looks decent right? but do know that you guys care more about you 3dmark score than something like your SAT or IQ test so whatever

Back
Top Bottom