Ghost (kitteh) update.

i love cats, i have a little black cat. it scares my friends quite often.
and besides cats dont eat as much stuff as dogs. like my vans, lol

quiik question. what does ur cat do durring the day. does he hide and sleep. cuz thats all my cat does until my mom gets home then he comes out. but every other time he hibernates

Yeah, Ghost likes sleeping too, but whenever there are more than 2 people in a room he has to be there. He likes people a lot which is kinda weird, since cats are supposed to be independent. I'd say he sleeps about 35-40% of the time and attacks my legs the other 65-60%.

Mine only attacks when my brother fires her up, it's weird. Like my bro starts making hand movements that annoys my cat so she basically follows him around trying to be mean, it's hilarious, especially when she pounces or chases his ankles as he runs around the house. She knows it's just a game though, acts just as friendly after I calm her down.

I have 2 pussies, one is black, one is orange, and they are both furry as hell.

LOL

my gf's cat like to drink from the tub faucet, if youre in the bathroom he'll jump in and meow till you turn it on a dribble

Ghost is crazy about water. Let's say I go into the bathroom, close the door, turn on the bath faucet. I can count to five, and without fail, I will hear the thud of him hitting the door. It happens every time... He just runs right into it.

Lol, my dog sits against the bathroom door when someone is inside. Kinda weird. It's like thump and you open the door and she falls in.

Anyway, yeah. I remember when you got him. And as for that black cat, I think it's just fat, cus it's still got a bunch of shit hanging out, and looks pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom