processor makers never heard of

Four times as efficient huh? If it's too good, Intel will buy them out and steal the technology or just replace the processors with some intel brand they make up.

If it's any competition for Intel, it won't last.

thats what the big players do!!!look blizzard has even been bought well quite diff seeing thats gaming but still.THe head guys stay that way by getting the best tech ne way they can.

Ive heard of via before
a lot of itx or small car computer motherboards use them cos they are low power chips and dont generate much heat some of them in fact can be used with just a heatsink and no fan

believe it or not my sis P4 is running like that,

its a compaq something with a P4 running at 1.8Ghz and it cools with jus a heatsink, when we got it i was like ok wheres the fan lol i even got 1 of my own and started looking to see where i can attach it, but its absolutely fine,

have never ran a temp monitoring program though ???

thats pretty sweet...i wonder how high you could overclock it with a fan on it lol

Thanks for sharing this with us. It is nice that they are making technology that consumes lower amounts of power. The lower the power consumption, the better.

better to make a truly "green pc" maybe one day we will actually take care of our enviroment.

Four times as efficient huh? If it's too good, Intel will buy them out and steal the technology or just replace the processors with some intel brand they make up.

If it's any competition for Intel, it won't last.

I actually hate intel. I have heard of some of those processors actually catching fire. AMD is better anyday.

thats just biased intels processors are better at the moment. I say the mopre the competation the better for the consumer

Back
Top Bottom