CompTIA A+ ?

Looks right. Some-what outdated as the new version doesn't talk about any OS below 2000, but the rest should still be a big help.

if i take it through the college they want a 1000 dollers just for a++, like neodude said i found some online for only 150 each written part.so those r fake?

no, the colledge way of studying means that you pay for tuition.

it's possible to get/gather the correct information independantly of a sylabus.

the 2003 exam guide will be a good place to start and lets you know the kind of questions that would be asked.

when I was thinking of taking these I aquired via free cycle teaching notes for the big compTIA exams (A+ linux+ network+) though upon reading them thought that the test wouldn't be easy, but wouldn't be much of a challenge either.

to take the test on it's own in the UK at a prometric centre, (the same ones that driving tests are taken at) costs, I think £112

https://store.comptia.org/shelf.aspx?shelf=2
that's the US prices.

also that site (the comptia site) you can download sample questions etc to revise for the exam.

Basically, no those sites are not a rip off, you can take the exams independantly of any college,
and for a $900 saving, I'd really recomend that you did!

The teacher I had in high school wasn't to helpful for passing my A+ exam, but reading books and taking practice exams was.

These tests aren't that difficult, but you need to study.

Back
Top Bottom