Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ne ways ne one want to trade there rig if its nice for a wii with all the works and 2 games and a 30 gb zune ill be willing to do it check out the forsale thread.

hahhaa^^

Why did you try that?!

Several reasons...namely boredom and curiosity. Me and my friend turned our backs and put it on our peaches to see who would fall first:p It was seriously by far the most painful experience of my life haha

It has it's roots in a contest between a few of my friends and I have planned. We have been bored lately and at first decided to have a Dirty Man Competition..grow out your hair and facial hair for 6 months (kinda like in Knocked Up). But we decided beards and long hair suck growing in so we chose instead to have what we have dubbed a "Epic Challenge", which is going to be 2 teams of 3 racing to complete 50 "tasks". Each task gets a certain number of "points", some tasks are harder and nastier and therefor worth more points. There are also a range of "Team Competitions" that will pit one team against another for points. But for every 100 points your team will be tasked with retrieving a specific item, the team with the most items by the end of the weekend..wins. So far we have thought of 30 "tasks"

Here are a few of the family friendly tasks we have so far are I can post:p

-Hold up a sign with your real phone number on the local town Square for 20 minutes
-Watch 2 crappy movies back to back in theaters and not fall asleep. Need a impartial female witness
-Walk into the local library and ask for a copy of "Curious George and the High Voltage Fence" or "Daddy drinks because you cry"
-Get a piggy back ride from a cop
-Skateboard across a busy highway from Wal Mart to Home Depot

:Team Challenges:
-Ipecac drink off: Last person to throw up, their team wins
-Syrup chug
-Collect the most phone numbers at the mall
-Wal Mart buggy race across the Wal Mart parking lot
-Find out how many girls you can have your picture taken with
(Bonus points if you score their number)
-Have a Drive Thru Food Snatch

But anyway we thought one task would be rub icy hot on your balls, of course we had to test it to see if it had the stuff to hold up to the challenge...it does:p

yur out ure mind!!!man that shyt burns pd i use to use it after powerlifting meets!!!i cant imigine ne one doing that to there "peaches" lol your crazy.....u should be on "WIld Boys" lol

It's beat that newegg won't replace it since it's been over 30 days. I have to go through Western Digital now...

*Just ordered 2 gigs of RAM for my new build*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom