The Member photos

965318420_l.jpg

i did a student cop thing at the Mass state police acadamy, and they let me drive the cars, all code 3 and stuff (lights, sirens, and very fast on an abandoned airport)

God that would be fun. Although, anything is fun when you don't have to deal with anything else, like a distressed person at the end of the road.

haha I agree with you celegorm, driving that would kick ass...

You wanting to be a police man DefCon_!1!?

Awesome, you thinking like a municipal/county cop or like a state trooper? or like a federal cop with like the FBI, ATF?

want to start out at West Palm Beach police or palm beach county sherrifs, but def. then go into fedral like ATF or FBI Cyber Division

That's cool, a very honorable profession;)

Heh makes me think of a story, it's set in the 80s when my dad worked for the US Forest Service as a forester/wildland firefighter. The Forest Service has it's own branch of law enforcement which aides the Fish and Wildlife Service in catching poachers on Federal Lands. They also deal with the occasional arsonist and marijuana grower, but the majority of the infractions they deal with are rather minor...such as a camper forgetting to pay their campground fee. But as they are a Federal Police agency they receive the same training as all other Federal Police, the FBI, ATF, Border Patrol etc. The man this story is centered around is a man I'll just call Randy...

Ol' Randy had just got back from his training and was stoked, hoping to use his new found skills in busting a massive game poaching ring or busting the biggest reefer grower in Alabama. On this particular summer day it's business as usual on the national forest, mid afternoon they get a call from a camp ground manager saying someone left without paying their fee...no big deal, happens alot. Anyway Randy and his Senior Officer (similar to a Sheriff, the guy had years of experience, real laid back) they head out to toward the campground when they meet the guy coming down the road. They stop him and mention he forgot the campground fee, the guy gets really embarrassed and apologizes for forgetting it, it was a accident.

The guy reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a a comb, the kind that collapses and his wallet. The Senior Officer (also named Randy:p) is standing a few feet away and sees him fumbling to get his money when he hears the sound of Velcro popping..he looks over to see Randy with his Glock 9 Mil drawn, barrel 8 inches from his head then he hears Randy say "RANDY LOOK OUT, HE'S GOT A KNIFE". the Sheriff say "G**DAMMIT RANDY, PUT THAT GUN AWAY, THAT'S NOT A KNIFE, IT'S A SON OF A B***HIN' COMB!" to which Randy says "NO, NO IT'S NOT RANDY...IT'S A KNIFE!". The sheriff then proceeds to slap him with his hat and apologizes to the camper..who by this point has dropped everything and is shaking in his boots nearly pissing himself..

So, Moral of the story? none really...don't be a Randy I guess:p

lolz, happens more often then ppl realize.

jumpy cop wants to get into some SWAT action and forgets that everyone isent Tony Montana

i hope to god i never do that

Back
Top Bottom