What the hell is wrong with Assassin's Creed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first ure the loser not me and is some one sad they cant dance go make some friends then come talk to me,and get a gf while ure at it...and did i call u a liar guilty conscious??u got a mouth on you i would like to shut it but i cant do that on the net it seems.so plz dont run the lip service because it does u no good and i looked it up and only a few ppl had problems.so stfu

see, unlike what you've just claimed, i was basing what i said on facts that i know to be true. I saw your video of you dancing, it was really retarded. Your heterosexuality is questionable: your narcissism is beyond belief, you use fake tanner (a big WTF right there), you talk a lot about all the chicks you've screwed but any person who has actually done what you say wouldn't brag about it on some computer forums. You can't deny any of that, I've seen the pictures and i've read the posts (sadly).

and your point is??im sorry i get laid do u want me to be more liek you??I'll pass thats my personality.If you don't like it then too bad,get a life and quit worring about mine!!!and ne ways do you want to talk to some of the girls??ill give you there number w/e u want ure such a loser dude for real....so u take it upon ureself to be a dick???

how bout someone close this thread and when i say shyt like u do i get banned...my heterosexuality is in question??so i guess i dont have a kid.

AND YES I USED TO BE A A$$HOLE TO WOMAN...im suprised my current gf is still with me i used to be a player and i freaked up....ive changed but i wouldent advice ppl to be like that or to get tied down for that matter.Can i talk bout my life if i want to??Or are u my father i think not....Your no george St peirre so i think you amount to nothing.

all you have is a opinion no facts bout my life so keep them to yourself.
9 of my friends that have that game had no problems is that good enough for you?? or do they need to call you too??

and your point is??im sorry i get laid do u want me to be more liek you??I'll pass thats my personality.If you don't like it then too bad,get a life and quit worring about mine!!!and ne ways do you want to talk to some of the girls??ill give you there number w/e u want ure such a loser dude for real....so u take it upon ureself to be a dick???

how bout someone close this thread and when i say shyt like u do i get banned...my heterosexuality is in question??so i guess i dont have a kid.

AND YES I USED TO BE A A$$HOLE TO WOMAN...im suprised my current gf is still with me i used to be a player and i freaked up....ive changed but i wouldent advice ppl to be like that or to get tied down for that matter.Can i talk bout my life if i want to??Or are u my father i think not....Your no george St peirre so i think you amount to nothing.

all you have is a opinion no facts bout my life so keep them to yourself.
9 of my friends that have that game had no problems is that good enough for you?? or do they need to call you too??

i think your roid' rage is in effect right now. You need to cool off and ease up on the creatine because i think it's affecting your ability to speak english (or simply just being able to transfer thoughts to a keyboard is proving to be difficult for you).

creatine has no negative effects on you ( you listen to the media) there has been no scientific evidence against it and i ahvent used it for over a year...you obviously know nothing about nutrition or nutritional supplements so don't talk like you do.....as for roid rage i have never taken steriods.....i want to but I'm waiting until i turn 25..

creatine has no negative effects on you ( you listen to the media) there has been no scientific evidence against it and i ahvent used it for over a year...you obviously know nothing about nutrition or nutritional supplements so don't talk like you do.....as for roid rage i have never taken steriods.....i want to but I'm waiting until i turn 25..

so it's the latter then? I didn't know using a keyboard was such a challenge for some people. Well, at least with consideration of how much you have typed so far, what you've been saying must be really heart felt because your expending a lot of effort to make sure im aware of how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom