constant motherbord beeping

Were you using the windows interface to do the flash or were you using a bootable floppy?

You can retry the flash by following these instructions: How to use AWARD Flash Utility.

I don't think your initial problem was due to a bad BIOS. Memory problems and even a bad hard drive were the most likely suspects.

i did it the window's way because i dont own an floppy disk's and the nearst store that sells them is like 40 miles away and i dont drive and i quit working a couple weeks ago =( so im broke and screwed, the thing about th hardrve is that it was working perfectly fine with my old motherboard(before it went out) and then i ran a program by seagate to test it and it ran perfectly fine, i also tryed to switch out the ram with 3 different known working ones, and it dident work, i bought the item from ebay, ill just have to send it back as defective i guess

sry for the double post, i had my brother-in-law hear the beep's and he said that the sound was a overheated cpu beep, i smelled it, it had a light burnt smell to it so the thing is how did it overheat, becuase of bad thermal paste it can do that? now i need a new damn cpu, grr this is starting to get me mad sadly... and socket 939 processors are rare to find.... gay =(

Back
Top Bottom