for trade

not for just a cpu for all that i would trade all i said i have.wiis r hard to come buy and its not like i have bad pcs right now.

Why don't you just build one ..you always bragging about how much money you have.

^^Correction- he is always bragging about how much money his girlfriend has.

im tired of itand if i want another i can get one (my gf dont want me to build another pc lol so i want one)

Whipp!

Anyways, I am going to ask you to post up pictures of the stuff that you have for trade with your name on a card next to them. Rules are rules.

I have a CD-RW drive. the face is black. I also have a white one but its one or the other cus i need one of em'

Seems like the PC you have is pretty good.
Sell the wii. You can proly get a good $400 for what you have on ebay, and another $50 for the zune.

lol i got dvd drives and my gf wont give me money???b i make money but its useless for me to spend money all the time...i just had to give my brother 2500 dollers for college because he dosent have a job right now.
We agree on what i can buy and not and the same with her......like she goes to the spa 3 times a week no more....we Cant spend all our money or we wont have a future.and ill post the pic really soon i think someone already gots it though.i dont have a camra i have a webcam and yea so i have to wait ill borrow my bros camra.

Back
Top Bottom