constant motherbord beeping

It could be a memory error. Try using Memtes86+ to test the memory. They have versions to create either a bootable floppy or CD. You could also try clearing the CMOS by moving a jumper on the motherboard or by simply removing the battery for about a minute or so. You can find the location of the jumper in your motherboard manual.

i did that already, and i cant run any memory tests r anythig like that because it wont even show anything at all on the screen, and im trying the batter again, im going to try levaing it out for a hour or 2 instea of 5 like i already did, anything else that can help?

it was a error message that came up when it was updating and it said something about boot.
*edited cuz spelling lol*

yer sounds like you could have incorrectly flashed you BIOS, the moto is this: if your Bios works and nothing needs to be changed just dont do it and leave it alone. that is the computer techs moto.

IBM BIOS Error Codes:
100 Series = Motherboard
151 = Real Time Clock Falure
161 = Bad CMOS Memory
200 Series = Memory
300 Series = Keyboard
500 Series = Colour Monitor
600 Series = Floppy Disk
1100 Series = COM Ports
1700 Series = Harddrive controller
3100 Series = Network Adapter

Hope any of that might help

but you see, there was something wrong with it, it gets constant disk read errors ever since the new mobo, so i ust tryed o update it since it kept deleting my sound drivers

Back
Top Bottom