ATI Radeon 9000 64mb OVERCLOCK

jashan17

In Runtime
Im about to overclock my video card with RivaTuner. What are the risks and what should i turn it up to?
EDIT: I have just turned to ATITool and was wodnering what i should turn the core and memory up to? right now its up to 255(CORE) and 200(MEMORY)

if you must make sure ur monitoring the temps.
with the core slowly go up in 10s then run a test when you find the higest backoff abot 10 .

then move to shaders and do the same

if you must make sure ur monitoring the temps.
with the core slowly go up in 10s then run a test when you find the higest backoff abot 10 .

then move to shaders and do the same

I am completely lost. lol more detail please?

have u have to monitor ur tems. if they start gettin REAL high then u might wanna bring it back down a little. know what i mean?

Cryman says to bring the core up by tens. until its at a noticably stable point without ur temps being crazy and then do the same with the shaders

have u have to monitor ur tems. if they start gettin REAL high then u might wanna bring it back down a little. know what i mean?

Cryman says to bring the core up by tens. until its at a noticably stable point without ur temps being crazy and then do the same with the shaders

what software should i use to monitor the temps?

what mobo do u have?

u know what u should do is putur computer specs in ur signature, its real helpfull and we dont have to ask you

what mobo do u have?

u know what u should do is putur computer specs in ur signature, its real helpfull and we dont have to ask you

Its too crappy of a computer to put in my sig... well its a "micro star international, ms 6390, vt 8375 chipset

Back
Top Bottom