Final Fantasy X

Ohhh I have Disciples 2 too!

I loved FFX, the story, graphics everything.

i think that bout sums it all it, the graphics IMO were way ahead of its time and the story line was absolutely huge as i ontinuously keep saying there is no other game that has a story line in that much detail its the kind of thing we could expect blu ray to take full advantage of with 50Gb disks,

or 25Gb i cnt wait till FF XIII i think that will be my 1st game on my PS3

Final Fantasy X was ok, but I got bored with it.
Final Fantasy VII is just a fan boy magnet to those who are immune to the obvious flaws and simplicity of it all.

lmao ahh i got great computers and there just sitting there i just recently tried torrents besides limewire!!!bou time i put them to use!

How come you are trying to trade your Wii for another one if you have great ones sitting there doing nothing?

i played ffx for about 20 mins and got bored because you do a little bit of running then a loading screen to fight someone then a lil more running then more loading then fighting . just to repedative for me

i played ffx for about 20 mins and got bored because you do a little bit of running then a loading screen to fight someone then a lil more running then more loading then fighting . just to repedative for me

LMAO, that is only the opening scene!?!?

It isn't tetris! Its an RPG!

Story is the only reason to ever play Final Fantasy. The gameplay is always shit in every one of them.

How come you are trying to trade your Wii for another one if you have great ones sitting there doing nothing?

because i always do stuff like that...i dont like the wii i havent played it in ages and the only game i know i will like is ssbb,if i do trade it i kno my gf will get a new one whenever ne store around here gets stocked i did have the best comps you could buy when they came out......i also built a couple i gave one to my brother for free because he goes to college and needed one....i also sell stuff all the time...if you offered me enough money i would sell the shirt off my back.

Back
Top Bottom