Tae Kwon Do Black Belt test in 2 hours, wish me luck.

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
Well yea, I have a black belt test in 2 hours, its a 4 hour test with tons of take-downs, kicking combo's, hand techniques, 1 vs. 1 sparing,1 vs. 2 sparing, 1 vs. 3 sparing, The Taeguek series of forums, and breaking.

Its 4 hours long so I pasta'ed up last night and I got my fruit for lunch.

Wish me luck, I'm only allowed to make 10 mistakes.
My instructor has kept the black belt test secret so I have no idea what to expect.

If you wish to know what forums I have to preform then there Taeguek ll Jang through Koryo.
Heres a link to some video's of those forums:
http://www.natkd.com/tkd_forms.htm

I need all the luck in the world, I shall inform you guys if I passed of failed somewhere around 7 thru 9.

I'm sooooooooo dam nervous.

good luck.....psyc ureself up during the breaks...........and dont stop pushing,if u hesitate u wont go through all the way.

yea well i havent went to bed i played runescape....then my 5 month old daughter needed changing...so im a lil tired rite now.

Good luck man. From personal experience I know it's not an easy test but you'll do fine.

My black belt test, they knew ahead of time that I was ready, the test wasnt that big, you pass it no matter what in my case, because they watch you for a year and then they give it to you when you are ready. I could be second degree, except for the $$$. I am in something different though. What I do, is MMA and some okatoho(I have no clue how to spell it) japanese forms. Bonsai is my highest one. And, it was originally tought to japanese royal guard or something, then from there to the chinese, but the japanese didnt teach the hidden moves, so the chinese had a toy without batterys. Now, just recently, last 50 years I think, the hidden stuff was released, and we are learning it. It's pretty cool. Things that used to be a lower block to upper block, is actually a take down. upper blocks, are actually punches. All these goofy blocks, are really take downs. All the forms are based on 3 steps. Block, Stun, Takedown. Idk if yours are like that too, but I think, the stuff I am doing now, is pretty sweet!! Once I get good at it... We are just starting to learn this hidden stuff. I think it's called Bunkai.

Good luck man!!

good luck!
i got to white green. it got a boring because there was no one my age and the instrucure was very repedative

Good luck man. I was gonna do Karate once, but its really expensive, so after the first 2 free lessons you get I couldn't continue.

Back
Top Bottom