Final Fantasy X

I played it around 450 hours...

Lmao, WOW.

It took you THAT long to beat the chocobo valley race!?

I innitially had around 90 hours clocked, including time spent collecting all of the ultimate weapons/orb things or w/e the fawwk those other things you had to find for each weapon was.

But then, for the hell of it, I spent 10 hours in the Omega Ruins just maxing out everyone's sphere grid. By the time I was done, I had beaten Sin in about 5 moves. Each one causing 99,999.

Ended up making the ending easy and boring as hell. It was a very cheap thing to do, but it helped me beat the ending of the game in between commercial breaks. Haha

i love old games i still play disciples 2!!its a turn based rts and it was made in like 2000 but i like it.

Lmao, WOW. It took you THAT long to beat the chocobo valley race!?

haha no, if I can remember I maxed out their sphere grids then started using those spheres that let you replace one so you can earn more stats again, I played alot of Blitzball, then just worked on training my whole team, it was the last FF I played so far.

lmao ahh i got great computers and there just sitting there i just recently tried torrents besides limewire!!!bou time i put them to use!

Back
Top Bottom