Poll,Better Business card design....

Yes, 14, it is going to take a long while to earn credibility. Do you live in a small town where word of mouth will be big?

yep you need to get the little things like that looking professional because it will be hard enough as it is to earn peoples trust seeing as you are 14? and don't have any certificates or qualifications.

Yeah, what would be a great idea is to take the A+ test and get certified. That way you can put "A+ certified technician" on the card.

Yes, 14, it is going to take a long while to earn credibility. Do you live in a small town where word of mouth will be big?

Yeah,I Live in a small town,and the nearest PC Store is about 30 minutes away.Also,15 This year :D.

Question though, why do you not have your name on them?

Im Limited on space on the cards,i dont want them to look too cluttered.

Once they see the yahoo.com there done.

Yeah,Im going to have it as sales@lukespcsolutions.info

I spose you have to think about the business card cost too. Whether you are having them professionally done or printing them at home the more brighter colours will cost a lot more per card than less flashy ones. Something you need to weigh up into your budget.

I Have Found company that prints cards for decent prices.

Another thing, why is the title of your company Lukes PC Solutions? Shouldn't it be Luke's PC Solutions?

When i get them printed ill fix all the grammar errors.

Yeah, what would be a great idea is to take the A+ test and get certified. That way you can put "A+ certified technician" on the card.

Please Explain :D

What he means is if you had something like the A+ qualification or a microsoft certification under your belt you could put that on the card and it'd look alot more professional, "14 yr old kid with no qualifications" = Bad
"Young techinician with A+ Certification = alot better

What he means is if you had something like the A+ qualification or a microsoft certification under your belt you could put that on the card and it'd look alot more professional, "14 yr old kid with no qualifications" = Bad
"Young techinician with A+ Certification = alot better

Ahh ok,and how do i go about doing this test?

out of those 2, the second, but like David says, i agree with Thelis

get some qualifications under your belt, and make a card that has a general layout like most professional cards, but deff. add your own twist to it

Back
Top Bottom