Poll,Better Business card design....

I am sorry for saying this, but those look kinda unprofessional. Usually business cards look something like this:

BusinessCard2.gif

I guess I understand why you want it to be colorful, but if it was me I would just go with a plain text one. However, it is up to you.

Question though, why do you not have your name on them?

^^ Looks boring and dull.

Not trying to be a downer Neodude but if i got one of your business cards in the mail or wherever you are going to distribute them i would take one look at the email address and throw it away. A professional business using a yahoo email will just not cut it I am afraid. Looks cheap and tacky.

Yours might seem more professional but when people see yours there going to say," oh just another business card.'' but when they see his there going to say,'' oh this looks interesting let me take a look.''

Oh and the name on the card would help like Thelis said.

^^^lol lowndsey

No I totally get your guy's points. I understand that for a starting business, flashy stuff is important. However, for a professional company, I just don't think that sort of card would fly.

Another thing, why is the title of your company Lukes PC Solutions? Shouldn't it be Luke's PC Solutions? And as for the email, why don't you make it something along the lines of luke@lukespcsolutions.com?

Yea thats the difference. SOmething like a local business wold use his business card. Wawa, home depot, or staples, big companies wouls use yours.

I spose you have to think about the business card cost too. Whether you are having them professionally done or printing them at home the more brighter colours will cost a lot more per card than less flashy ones. Something you need to weigh up into your budget.

I agree with Thelis, they both look un professional.

and if your going to have a motherboard, make it a asus maximus formula or something ;) j.k

But I like simple but tells you what is going on, and makes it easy on the eyes.

I spose you have to think about the business card cost too. Whether you are having them professionally done or printing them at home the more brighter colours will cost a lot more per card than less flashy ones. Something you need to weigh up into your budget.

Yea your company doesnt need to dgo overboard on a card.

Back
Top Bottom