I think my flash drive died...

superman22x

Golden Master
It was working fine. I hadnt used it much at all lately. And now when I plug it in, it flashes once, then nothing. The computer never senses it or anything. It did go through the wash once.... But it worked after that. It's over 1 year old, and it's a sandisk cruzer 1gb. I think I may have to get a new one... Oh well.

idk, it is sort of just a statement. But if anyone had an idea that its just a problem...
But I think it's just dead. I was looking at the cruzer titanium, and came accross this review on newegg

This thing is INDESTRUCTABLE!! I have dropped this thing on the cement floor at work multiple times, washed and dried it two or three times, thrown it, drove over it with my car, and it still works like the day I bought it. I use this daily at work, backing up data, running programs off of it, music on my car stereo, and more. I own multiple ones and never has one of them failed me. These will be the only flash drives I EVER buy!

idk, it is sort of just a statement. But if anyone had an idea that its just a problem...
But I think it's just dead. I was looking at the cruzer titanium, and came accross this review on newegg

This thing is INDESTRUCTABLE!! I have dropped this thing on the cement floor at work multiple times, washed and dried it two or three times, thrown it, drove over it with my car, and it still works like the day I bought it. I use this daily at work, backing up data, running programs off of it, music on my car stereo, and more. I own multiple ones and never has one of them failed me. These will be the only flash drives I EVER buy!

I thought you said you barely ever use it??

Back
Top Bottom