no sound!

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
okay i just finished fixing my computer, and i go install my sound card and the thing doesnt wanna freaking work, ive tryed everything i know on how to fix it and its not working, it works for the first second or so when booting up (after re-installing the drivers for it) then it just shuts off and doesnt want to work anymore.... any help will be appreciated im getting frustrated with this computer because its one thing after another that goes wrong with it.....

ps, my sound card is a creative sound blaster audigy SE

Also in the sound options in windows, make sure the sound scheme is correct. and everything isn't muted.

yeah the bios thing worked, i did everything in windows that you can do lol, finnaly my sound! haha thanks

OMFG IT KEEPS GOING OUT!!!!!! it was working for a second then it stoped and i tryed to reinstall the drivers but i cant because it says that i need to reboot and try again everytime i try to reboot! grrrrr this thing is getting me mad, i havent been able to play like any computer games for like a month now and im not gonna play without sound either =( help plzz

okay well i know what the problem is for sure, for some reason it keeps on getting error's on writing files onto the harddrive, its something with the motherboard, it has to be, i did a harddrive disk check and it was good but its only ever since the new motherboard, damn i wonder what it is help pleaseee

Back
Top Bottom