getting a job?

People picking fruit you can make good money you make your own hours and how hard you work determines the pay....you only have to be 13 too do it in america well at least they will hire you that young.....we have orange groves and a crew picked it in 2 days we only own 5 acres of it but they pick fast....one guy was making avg 450 a day.

Florida is a good place for picking fruit. Canada is not the best. Once youa re done shoveling the foot or two or more of snow that you have, then you might be able to find the frozen apples, but otherwise...

Plow driveways, or shovel. Good money. My friend has an F-250 diesel plowtruck, and when he is driving through town, sometimes people will stop him and ask him to plow their driveway. Takes 15 minutes, and they will pay about $20+
Summer, mow lawns.

dang that sux lol i like the quick money and i bet shoveling snow is a killer....he could try that if all elese fails.

I'm from Connecticut. And here you can be a lifeguard at age 15 and start of making 9 dollars an hour. And you usually get a lot of hours. But I'm not sure how it is in Canada m8 ;)

Wow that's pretty good. But I just can't see a 15 year old lifeguard knowing what their doing.

P.S. Where in Connecticut?

good luck, im 15 and in canada (ontario) and i cant get a job, luckily i turn 16 soon, then ill have a better chance

Florida is a good place for picking fruit. Canada is not the best. Once youa re done shoveling the foot or two or more of snow that you have, then you might be able to find the frozen apples, but otherwise...

Plow driveways, or shovel. Good money. My friend has an F-250 diesel plowtruck, and when he is driving through town, sometimes people will stop him and ask him to plow their driveway. Takes 15 minutes, and they will pay about $20+
Summer, mow lawns.

i can see one issue with this ;)

if its only 15, he isnt going to have a F-250..

im turning 15 in april aswell lol. i want a job at mcdonalds . somthing easy intill im like 17

Back
Top Bottom