I'm gone and out

I picked up a coworker from his house early in the morning on the way to work there was this guy 25-30 years old riding my @$$ I went to get over in the next lane to let him pass so he would get off of my ass, as I attempt to get over to let him pass he runs me out of the lane forcing me back in my lane he drives by and states and indicates cussing acting like he wanted to beat me up and all this stuff.

Long story short, we were at a red light on business 41 he gets out of the car and starts talking sh1t to me so I get out of my car and I'm like whats up then as soon as i get out of my car to fight the dude he sits down in his car but still talking shit he states (if you think you can beat this come get you some) so thats what I did. I ran over their kicked him right in the face and started being the shit out of him.

I'm only 5'7 165 pounds, this dude is 5'11 & 175 pounds I know this because we both have been arrested before in the past. You can check my local county jail website hes been arrested a few times and me two. Point is, he was the bigger guy not me. I thought he was going for a weapon thats why I ran over there and kicked him in the face and started being the crap out of him.

I felt in danger for my life. So I did what I did. So when all this is over I just go to work like nothing happpend I got off work and the police where at my house waiting on me with there guns drawn and took me directly to jail.

They state since my foot entered the vechicle thats what made it burglary with assault. I'm not a low life crook, a thief anything like that, only thing negative I have against me is I do like to fight, always have and always will.

So thats what happened in a nutshell.

I'm one who looks at all sides of the situation before making my judgment or giving my advice, and here is what I come up with;

The thing you could have done was to ignore him. If he was making cussing jestures, you didn't have to pay attention to him. I mean, nobody made you. You have control of what your eyes see and also have control over what you'll respond to and what you won't. My mother always said, "Life is about choices. You can't control the actions of others: but, you can control how you'll respond." God, isn't she so right.

It seems that alot of people have this ego complex and feel the need to fight. It takes more strength and self control to walk away and ignore the offender since our natural inclination is to fight back. You could have driven away.

I know you were at the light and boxed in: but, you could have just ignored it and drove off when the light turned green. Ther was no need to get out of your car. And when you learn to handle your problems in other ways besides using your fists, life will be better. Trust me, I know.

With that said and done. I hope the best for you. You can't change the past: however, you can strive to become a better person.

At the end of the day, you should have known better unless you enjoyed inflicting the pain, after reading some of your replies I think you maybe did, this in its self indicates real aggression with no sign of remorse, you should seek counseling in controlling aggressive behavior, you are clearly a grenade just waiting for someone to pull the pin, you must except the punishment and use the time served as a way for redemption and take care of your life from this day forward, look for ways of channeling that aggression into a constructive way and not a physical violent way as before, think of the things that make you feel good and use them as a base to defuse any aggression that is building inside. Its up to you how you choose to live your live but are you happy at the path it takes you? is it good for people around you, family, friends, strangers, what impact on there lives is your actions making so I say again is this what you want?.
Live by the sword die by the sword.

^It doesn't work that way, I don't think. You can do anything to a person if you believe he is threatening your life. I would sure as hell do something if I saw a guy reaching into his coat pocket after saying threatening things to me. However due to the fact that the OP is already a convicted felon, judges are less apt to believe his statement. That is why he will go to jail, not because he is at fault or anything.

The other guy was also a convicted felon.

And I'm not sure how it works in the mighty USA but at least over here it works the way I said in my previous post. But just think about it. If you could do anything to a person who you thought was threatening your life then it would be legal to kill everyone you meet. "Ohh I thought he was going to get a weapon, sorry about that"

You view this particular case and at least to me it looks pretty much like this.
1. 2 guys insulting others
2. One of the guys goes back to his car and the other one comes and starts beating him.

IF he would have had a weapon then it would have been completely different, but he didn't. So what really happened is that the OP beat the crap out of someone just because that other person insulted him.

I get what you are saying, and I agree with it. I am not advocating what the OP did, all I am saying is that here it is completely legal to do anything if there is a probability of harm being inflicted upon you.

I do not think 0x0161 acted the way he should have, and I personally would have just gotten in my car and waited for the light to change after I saw the other guy get back into his car, but 0x0161 chose to do what he did. It was and still is all in his hands.

I'm from NYC. I am guessing you disagree with what I said, but last I checked it is still OK to do anything if your or your close one's life is in danger.

Now, I don't think 0x0161's life WAS in danger and his actions very unjustifiable.

Yeah, they just passed a law last year in my state that makes it ok to do whatever to defend yourself if someone breaks into your home or tries to attack you. I think it's a great law. Not every state has it though. It still doesn't mean that you can go attack someone for no reason.

though it isn't the case for this dude, i feel that it is only fair to be able to offend someone you love as well as yourself. i mean, who in tarnation would sit there and watch the one you love or even yourself be hurt or even killed when you could do something about it.

Frankly, I don't care if it is the law or not. If my loved one or I are in danger, I'll do what it takes. Then, If I'm punnished, I'll take it to the news and even to the senate or house. I'll post it all over th net. or, if I'm in jail and have no access to a computer, I'll motivate others to do it in my favor. I'm a born leader, a go getter, and one who accomplishes what I need. I can be a mean beast if needed. I'll get the publicity I need to change the situation for myself and for others to follow. I believe that we have to do what it takes to make laws in our favor or to gain proper justice--even if it means me serving a little jail time for being rebellious. It would be for the right reasons though.

if it is not a law in your state, why not go to www.petitiononline.com, start a petition, and then send it to your state governer. I love that site. I have three petitions going on right now. I'm famous for them. I believe the bigger the voice, the greater the change.

I know I used poor judegment and I cant change the past, so I'm facing my stuff like a man. On Feburary 1, 2008 I have to go to my docket sounding meaning, for my prior stuff, more than likely I will be sentenced on that day and I know this, so I'm just trying to enjoy my freedom while I still have it. PS; if I don't post a reply to this thread on Feburary 1, 2008 it means I'm in jail.

just for the record, I'm not a trouble maker or anything like that, I don't look for trouble or fights. I think a few members might have the wrong idea about me, if so, it is what it is. Again, if I don't reply to this thread on feb 1, 2008 it means im in jail. To mods or Admin of this website, can you please let me keep my handle until I get out? If so, that would be greatly appreciated.

0x0161

I know I used poor judegment and I cant change the past, so I'm facing my stuff like a man. On Feburary 1, 2008 I have to go to my docket sounding meaning, for my prior stuff, more than likely I will be sentenced on that day and I know this, so I'm just trying to enjoy my freedom while I still have it. PS; if I don't post a reply to this thread on Feburary 1, 2008 it means I'm in jail.

just for the record, I'm not a trouble maker or anything like that, I don't look for trouble or fights. I think a few members might have the wrong idea about me, if so, it is what it is. Again, if I don't reply to this thread on feb 1, 2008 it means im in jail. To mods or Admin of this website, can you please let me keep my handle until I get out? If so, that would be greatly appreciated.

0x0161

Unless we wipe the database, your account will be here when you get back :)

Back
Top Bottom