G-d's personal P2P program

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
Well if you have been looking for g-d's personal p2p program; you have found it.

%100 legal, %100 free. No spyware or malware. They have all 4 major record labels on board as well as many smaller niche labels. This results in a library with 25,000,000 songs. Bigger than iTunes library, by a lot. In fact its 5 times bigger.

So how is this possible? Based on the number of songs you download, you are bombarded with a variety of different in-program ads. They are all contained within the p2p program so no spyware or malware gets onto your computer. I'm sure they have some tricky method of making sure you watch the ads; such as if you minimize the program the downloads pause. And i believe they limit the amount of simultaneous downloads to 5-10 at a time; but who cares? Its free, its legal, and its the biggest music library available on any program legal or not.

Check it out:

www.qtrax.com

It doesn't come out till Monday. You can sign-up to be notified of this, but gizmodo says it will be released on Monday so there is no real point to.

hmm...I don't want my music being full of a load of ad's.....

I don't get my music from a regular p2p program anyway.

yer ive downloaded on song from the website the only song i could think of at the time was 50 cent so i downloaded that and at the end of it there was some guy trying to rap advertising there website . funny.but stupid

Back
Top Bottom