My Dogs ill

like the look of the dog...now only if he could bite something other then ankles!

Hes real fun Ive spent all day messing around with him, slowly introducing commands in a playful way, toilet training is testing my patience but its only been 24 hours lol, I hope to have it done real soon, I'm very tired at the moment as the little bliter wined all night when left on his own, I should think it will be much the same tonight, persistence is the key so IL be sleepwalking by the weekend.

P.S thanks Mark for picture fix.

lol you should've gotten a more mature dog because your gunna like suicide trying to keep it from peeing inside.

but yea since our other dog died, this weekend we're getting 2 new dogs. border collie which is 8 years old and a yorkshire terrier

should've just got one from a dog shelter...

I couldn't do that. I have a daughter so I couldn't take the risk of it turning on her, so I bought the puppy to start from scratch, it was the safest way, if it had just been for me and the wife then yes we would have gone to a rescue center.

good idea.
i went to the shelter one and they had the biggest! dog ive ever seen called triton. look like one powerful dog so i dont think its a good idea to adobt him if he turns on you

Back
Top Bottom