I'm gone and out

TO THE american sensi , the reason I didn't bolt was because ALL THIS HAPPENED AT A RED LIGHT HE WAS IN FRONT OF ME... people all around me I couldnt bolt even if I wanted too. He threated me, he got out first, I got out to fight he sits back down in his car then reaches around in the car actin like he is going to crab somthing thats what made me did what I do. Maybe now you have a better understanding of what actually happenend.

I also see your kind out here on the streets getting the shit beat out of them, and getting urine and $hit throwing on them from fellow inmates hahaha BTW, I would spend 60 days in the hole, to throw $hit in your face any day of the week. ;)

TO everyone who says you should have just drove away.. I was sitting behind him at a red light. The other 2 lanes were full of cars I couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to nor could he. Let's look at the facts, he got out first, stating he was going to beat my @ss and all this, I get out, he then sits downs talking more crap reaches in the vechicle still talking crap to me ..I thought dude was going for a gun I reacted on my instincts and defended myself.

Total time all this occurred 3 minutes tops. Soon as the light turned green, dude jumped in car as left, I then went in my car and went to work.

Do your time and grow up, Because it's quite evident you haven't.

Honestly, I don't agree with what you did, but I wasn't there and I wasn't feeling your state of mind. Its not my job to judge you, nor your decisions, but I would've went about it differently.

I'm afraid of being shot.. if I even THOUGHT someone had a gun and planned to use it against me, I'd do whatever I could to get out of that situation. Not disable the assailant.

Personally, I'd struggle to duck under the dashboard and hide my body, and then call the police on my cell phone. You could've explained to them that you felt threatened by the incident, and regardless if he had a gun or not, now the police would've been there to mediate it.

What if the man did have a gun? Can your fists stop bullets?
Your not super man my friend, so if he had a gun, you'd be dead. If you play it out in your mind.. if he wanted to shoot you, by the time you were at his door, you'd be shot.

I have a fiance', no children yet (although we're both young). I personally make every decision based around her, and my family. If something might get me into trouble, hurt, or killed, I will NOT do it.

Why did your daughter not come to mind? As a man, I put my fiance and my family before me. When things get hard, I push harder.. and I do whatever I need to do to ensure that the people I care for, are doing well.

If I had a daughter, I wouldn't want to spend even a day away from her, by my own hand.

You can't reverse time.. but you can change the future. Your sentence is not forever, and you will have a second chance. Utilize it.

and how would he have beaten you up through your car? if he had a gun he would have put it under his belt the first time. most gun owners have the "street smarts" to do that (I use the quotes because it doesn't imply intelligence at all) and I'm sure he would have.

If you end up going to jail or prison for that, that will just prove how corrupt and stupid the governemnt really is. Justice is never served. instead the innocent one pays for it. sorry man hope u get outa this one.

well he said he had a previous record...there is a such thing as three strikes and you're out.

Good luck man....sorry to hear that

Sounds like both parties were stupid here. If he was in that bad of mood, he shouldn't have been driving. He was an bomb waiting to go off. Thankfully the explosion didn't kill anyone. You were stupid in getting out of the car. If you were truly boxed in by other cars, no, there isn't much else you could do, but you are always safer in your car.

Either way, it'll be sad to see you go. You've helped a lot of people.

0x0161, i'm sorry to hear this. don't listen to these guys who are trying to correct you. you know what you did and obviously it was wrong and unfortunately it was still during your parole of the program you were in. best of luck to you and hopefully you get out sooner.

It sucks man.

3 weeks ago, I was already waiting for my court date for 1 felony, and while waiting, I caught ANOTHER one.

Court is in a few weeks :(

He threated me, he got out first, I got out to fight he sits back down in his car then reaches around in the car actin like he is going to crab somthing thats what made me did what I do. Maybe now you have a better understanding of what actually happenend.
If you had have just stayed in your car chances are nothing would have happened and you wouldn't be staring at a jail term. Bashing someone in self defence does not apply to verbal abuse. You speak to the prison guards when you get to the big house like you spoke to American Sensei then you are gonna have a very long sentence. You need to grow up and act like an adult.

Back
Top Bottom