take a look at this audi rs4 that made friends with a tree

That's a coincidence, I've jut watched a programme on quirky RTA's, & they showed that one again where in America a cop car was being driven oh so slowly across a bridge damaged by an earthquake, & the front half suddenly falls about four feet onto it's nose at a fracture, it's hilarious!!

I live in the south of england, in a town called Worthing. My college options are probably, Northbrook College, Worthing College, maybe Brighton College
I know the town & Northbrook college quite well, it's just along the coast from me Tom

Man! Whatever underwear that guy was wearing is his lucky pair....:) He better save them, I'm sure they need washed though...:D

remember when you promised david and the mods you would happily be banned if you ever double posted again?..now where do you think you should have edited?

remember when you promised david and the mods you would happily be banned if you ever double posted again?..now where do you think you should have edited?
Look again, do me a favour, go to pages one two & three, there are no consecutive posts of mine, on one page they are close, one at 9.57 & one at 10.01, but with another member's post between the two, so technically I didn't double-post, please get back to me, thanks:)

Back
Top Bottom